Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio Critique - Rocket Brian

polycount sponsor
Offline / Send Message
RocketBryan polycount sponsor
Hello, hello my fellow adventurers!

I humbly submit myself to the wrath, fury, and fiery critique of the Polycount community. Although I lurk way more often than I post, I have learned much from my time here. :)

For a short background, I've been "out in the wild" of the industry for about 4 years now. I switched from concept to 3D waaaaaay late towards the end of my degree program (though LCAD's program itself is awesome), and hit the industry as a somewhat unimpressive generalist for about 2 years. After a pretty serious battle with a titanic level of self-doubt, I committed myself to really re-doubling my efforts and have begun clawing my way up the cliff of a learning curve that is character art. Difficult for sure, but you have to follow your passion, right? The last two years as a freelancer have been an amazing learning experience, but now it's time to get some serious leveling-up done.

I would really appreciate any feedback you all might have on my portfolio, website, resume, individual work, taste in clothing, my weird fascination with rocket-powered heroics, anything. I know there's a pretty giant gaping hole where a whole mess of sculpted and high-poly work should be, but I am working to address that shortly.

www.bcbedford.com

OH! And please feel free to track me down on the other social links on my website. I always welcome new art friends!

Replies