Home General Discussion

Folds In Tris(FITS)

Folds In Tris Facebook page

Hey polycount! its been a while! I want to share something that I've been working on for a while.

With Folds In Tris(FITS) we've developed a Digital Clothing store that allows for modularity and customization while maintaining high quality assets for use directly in your AAA game/film pipeline. Utilizing marvelous designer we've made a library of patterns that can be fitted to your specific characters body shape. Whats unique about this is they're all made with production in mind, being able to just pick a pant/shirt/jacket/vest etc... and know that the shirts will always fit on-top of the pants,the jackets will always fit over shirts and so on..unless specified otherwise.

These assets will be for sale within our shop soon, I hope you guys like them! stay tuned for more information to come on how exactly this fits within your production pipeline!! Oh and also... there will be Gumroad tutorials as well as Cgma workshops on how we approach making each asset!

stay tuned guys! Please let me know your thoughts!feedback is more than welcomed to help make this more useful for you guys.

header2_zpsmfo2f52h.jpg

bubble_jacket_cargo_pants_zpsuzo2b0ia.jpg

shorts_hoodie_zpsqc8kvj9b.jpg

knee-pads_zpsqmk9pu5z.jpg

suit_tux_zpskfu7nqoa.jpg

jumpsuit_overalls_zpslumimery.jpg

lether_driving_gloves_zpslewkupzm.jpg

lether_fingerless_gloves_zps9shywjyw.jpg

leather_gloves_zpswbodpbxi.jpg

ski_mask_zps1jdspruc.jpg

Replies