p8fKQz6Dj
exDCJ7dOj
exbacx3mj
idOMrOeej

pbo0un2Pj
f09VF6cLj
f0zrA2lfj
p9w59M6rj

A number of things need correcting and changing with this project at the momment but any advice would be great

Replies

• THendersonVFX
    Offline / Send Message
    THendersonVFX polycounter lvl 6
    Don't forget the lasso!
  • PyrZern
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    Is this like a redesign assignment ?
    I wouldn't have known that's Wonder Woman... She misses on all of WW's characteristics.
  • keirans-c
    Offline / Send Message
    keirans-c polycounter lvl 2
    yeah i have to create an alternate costume for a fighter game character, and i dont really have the time left to create the missing assets like the lasso and the breast plate before the deadline :/

so far iv got the tiara and wrist braces which are pretty wonder womany
  • keirans-c
    Offline / Send Message
    i attempted to give the bots a "W" shape around the rim
  • klown
    Offline / Send Message
    klown polycounter lvl 11
    There is a lot of unused UV space you have there, especially for the head and arms and it is costing you in detail. You wont see the back or top of her head but you have given more UV space to those areas than to the face. You can bring those side areas of the head UV island in by half each side and therefor double the island size which is especially important for things like the face.

Something to consider for next time :)
  • keirans-c
    Offline / Send Message
    High Poly

yChAOL.jpg
    I cant seem to find the textured high poly version of the hair so these renders are using the low poly model on a highrt sub division

8SdOMH.jpg9napA4.jpg
    mq3L2D.jpg
    qrvK16.jpg
    NYsaRK.jpg
    eyngAo1ej

Low Poly

KPBfRH.jpg
    Jz3SjC.jpg
    fXFdjR.jpgiGjmsE.jpg

i will post more images soon of the wireframe, texture sheets and highpoly if my computer will allow
  • BagelHero
    Offline / Send Message
    BagelHero interpolator
    Your normals seem flipped. Look into fixing that.
  • keirans-c
    Offline / Send Message
    klown wrote: »
    There is a lot of unused UV space you have there, especially for the head and arms and it is costing you in detail. You wont see the back or top of her head but you have given more UV space to those areas than to the face. You can bring those side areas of the head UV island in by half each side and therefor double the island size which is especially important for things like the face.

Something to consider for next time :)

Thanks that was really useful i altered the head and body uvs so that they are on the same uv sheet and symmetry'd most of the body over to double the amount of space available

eypmNzjNj
  • keirans-c
    Offline / Send Message
    exOWgBYEj
    id0FbTlMj
    ey1eUh9Lj
    I did not have time to separate the top texture sheet into its own 1024 map before my deadline but i will be changing it soon

eyIdWxB7j
    exkoBUh0j

The tiara UV island has been symmetry'd now nut the maps have not been edited