Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Crit my website!

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Joltya polycounter lvl 10
Hey guys! Finally got around to updating my portfolio. Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://kaiwebb.com/index.html

Replies

• BagelHero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BagelHero interpolator
    It works and it works well. I like that it has both scrolling and skipping to a piece that takes your fancy.

Your resume is easy to see and view, your LinkedIn, polycount and mailing links work. My only (very minor) concern right now is that there's no docx version of your resume, which some people prefer, but eh. Not a huge deal by any stretch.

Update your linkedin with actual information, it's pretty jarring to see your only skill as "Photoshop" after seeing your folio, lol. Otherwise, good job!
  • Heather_Bea
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Heather_Bea polycounter lvl 5
    I am no expert on websites or anything, but the one thing that I was told repeatedly when making mine was to add wireframe pictures and not to rely on sketchfab. (I had sketchfab wig out once on an interview so this is a big thing, I think)

Otherwise your stuff is awesome and I love your logo on the top! :D
  • TomGT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomGT polycounter
    I agree with Heather. Maybe put the sketchfab down beneath everything else? That way if the still images are intriguing they can rotate the model later if they choose to do so.
  • Joltya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joltya polycounter lvl 10
    Thanks for the feedback guys! :D

lol I completely forgot about my linked in BagelHero! I kept meaning to update it for the longest time, but I finally got some more stuff on there now!

I added some more wireframe shots, although I was a bit hesitant as I feel like the pages are becoming pretty image heavy now. I do think it looks a lot better though. I also put the sketchfab at the bottom, that was some pretty solid advice there, Heather and Tom!
  • RasmusBagner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RasmusBagner polycounter lvl 6
    Awesome site!
    Very easy to navigate in. Really great to see highpoly, lowpoly, wireframe and all.