Home Freelance Job Postings

Demonskunk Studios seeking 3D Modeler for Miniatures

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
demonskunk polycounter lvl 10
Hello,

My name is Min Lungelow, from Demonskunk studios.

My studio is preparing to kickstart a pen and paper RPG, and are intending to include 25mm scale miniatures as a stretch goal.

We are looking for a skilled 3D modelers that can work on a tight budget. The subject matter includes humanoid and non-humanoid robots, humans, possibly vehicles or mecha.

We are hoping to have a minimum of 8 models done.

Here is a link to currently existing artwork for the project, for reference on the style of models we are looking for.

Private Message me here, or send an email to Demonskunkstudios[at]gmail.com with a link to your portfolio. If you can, provide a quote. If you need more information to give a proper quote, please include what information you need in the email/PM.

Thanks,
Min.

Replies

• demonskunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    To anyone with interest in this job: Due to the nature of this project being Kickstarted, your work will not begin until after the campaign has concluded.

Because the miniatures are a stretch goal, it is entirely possible that they will not be funded, and the job may be cancelled.

Because we have no interest in having you do work that we cannot CERTAINLY pay you for, we will discuss the future work, what we require form you, what you require from us, and other matters concerning the project.

To reiterate: We are scouting for a modeler to work on the project in the near future (hopefully a month or two from now), and do not require any models to be made immediately.

Thank you, and my apologies for those who misunderstood.
  • RandomEyes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Where are you based DemonSkunk?
  • demonskunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you to everyone that contacted us, we're no longer looking for new applicants!
  • demonskunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    We're based in Saint Paul, MN, RandomEyes!