Home General Discussion

Selling my Wacom + Zbrush

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
cody.rauh polycounter lvl 6
Hey guys,

Did the freelancer gig for nearly 9 years, going back to doing security work at a correctional facility and part time job doing EMT stuff. I figure since this is a community of artist pretty much best place to cash out my gear.

Selling my Wacom Pro "Large" Intuos ( w/ Wireless package ) 250$ + shipping. ( us shipping only please. )

Also selling my zbrush single user license. [ NOW SOLD ]

All transactions will need to be done via paypal. Please let me know if any of you are interested.

My Portfolio thread - http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129970

Been around the community a while, just done trying to live off freelancer income.

- thanks

cody.rauh@gmail.com is best contact point if you are interested.

Replies

• PyrZern
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    $400 for ZB is a steal. Anyone hasn't owned it yet should grab it quick... Like, RIGHT NOW!!
  • cody.rauh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey guys, just to let you all know I have had several request to purchase the license.
    Pixologic requires I submit a support ticket to initiate the process. Right now if every
    thing goes through then it should be sold here shortly if the buyers who have already
    contacted me all fall through then I will let you guys know.

Btw I lowered the price on the wacom as I see it is 500$ new. So I have now listed it for
    250$ + shipping anywhere within the core 48 US states.

Thank you all for your quick replies. Here within the next 4 months I will also be selling
    my pc workstation for about half of it's value as well to downsize to a laptop. More updates
    in future posts.

- Cody
  • cody.rauh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey guys I sold my zbrush, and am still trying to sell my
    wacom tablet and would like to find someone who could save
    a couple hundred and get a great piece of hardware which
    I have kept in very good condition.

- Cody
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    Hey mate can you talk a bit about your ex-freelancer life a bit. I stopped it before I even began after doing some calculations so I want to hear the story of someone who kept up with it.

Thanks in advance.
  • cody.rauh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN said:
    Hey mate can you talk a bit about your ex-freelancer life a bit. I stopped it before I even began after doing some calculations so I want to hear the story of someone who kept up with it.

Thanks in advance.
    Sure what would you like to know and sorry i didn't see this before!
  • CreativeSheep
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CreativeSheep polycounter lvl 8
    Good luck on your career  \ goal change.
  • cody.rauh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Funny thing, did a year of corrections work and now hired on by a company full time, lol... life is strange.
  • xChris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xChris polycounter lvl 10
    Dude congrats! Where do you work now? Did you keep at it with personal projects while you were doing your last gig?