Home Full time/Part time work

Cypress Inheritance Positions

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
oobersli polycounter lvl 17
I'm looking for a couple positions I need to fill. Cypress Inheritance is a small studio in Lake Mary Florida with all the sunny warm weather you'd ever want.

The company has previous games released, but the company has taken a shift to bring in game industry veterans to help improve the quality of their products and pipeline. I'm the Lead Artist and I'm looking for a Senior Environment Artist and Senior Animator.

Ideally both positions would be familiar with Unreal 4. The environment position would involve modeling/texturing/lighting and level layouts with me. A good grasp on the material system in UE4 is essential and a good modular foundation is desired.

The animation position would involve rigging and animation of characters. The animator would be responsible for handling the outsourced animation and giving feedback to characters before rigging. Understanding Persona in UE4 is preferred.

Both positions included health/dental benefits, sick/vacation pay. Atleast 5 years experience in the game industry is prefered. Please have a resume and current work on your portfolio.

joshua@cypressinheritance.com

Replies