Home Digital Sketchbooks

Chris Cunningham Digital Sketch Book

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Christian Cunningham polycounter lvl 10
I am going to be posting here very frequently and I would love some feedback so I can grow as an artist.

I just started a new environment. I have taken polycounts advise and work on a small portion of a house and really crank the details. I would like to render it out in ue4 instead on toolbag. Do you guys think it is imperative to use ue4 or an actual game engine instead on toolbag? Things just seem to look better in toolbag and it is way easier to set up.

Being a fan of Naughty Dog and The Last Of Us I plan to recreate one of the environment in the game. I am going to make two environments out of the same project. One will be as we live to day ( pre clickers ) And one will be after all hell has broken loose. This will make a great before and after effect. Here is an image of the room I am re making. I picked this one because in the game a very pivotal scene happens here. I am making the non destroyed one first. The ref I have is of it destroyed so I am using my creativity to un-destroy it :)

2zqg83l.jpg

I have some really amazing ideas on how to push this image further for the destroyed scene but I will leave that till later.

After a few iterations I believe my dresser is done. Here is a screen shot in toolbag and ue4.

2m4t64y.png

rkoigk.jpg

Here^^^ I began messing with the door aswell.

Replies