Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

i made this some night ago. it goes here now.

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
killnpc polycounter
dropbox, you bullshit free software, get your shit together.

this_is_new_dot_dot_dot.png

this is a picture i painted some time ago and just found it again tonight. it's somewhat of a daydream piece i found more interesting tonight than i did the night i made it. it's bad if you have to explain a piece, which is why its crap but i'm too tired to flesh it out any further. it's a toy of the future, a holographic screen created from light strips than line the floors, walls, and ceiling. and this might be what it'd be like, chilling in the dark with some type of screensavers jumping around your room.

holowall_futuretoys.png

shit. i mixed up the links. okay so the description you read earlier was actually meant to go under this picture. so... ya, so now this picture is explained. but what about the first one!? jesus, calm the fuck down. i just noticed this new button in my chrome browser. i had first noticed it at work, we use our own google addresses there.

any other smaller game companies, using google products over microsoft? i wonder, is there currently a shift happening in this market?

my name, offical for work. and then at home, i see "You". without any warning, or notice, permission. my software is updated, for my convenience. so this is me making a poor attempt at making it art. i dunno, just a weird thing to see.

Replies