Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

C&C for Meshflow Human Male

sublime tool
Offline / Send Message
Biomag sublime tool
Hu :)

Guys I would kindly ask those with experience and time among you for c&c for my male base mesh. Especially for the meshflow. It is something I am trying to improve and I reached a point were I desperately need an experienced eye to get rid of mistakes I am making.

This mesh is primaly made for Sculpting in zBrush, but I wanted to make sure the mesh has a good meshflow for later when I start working on a game model.

Here are two preview shots:
biomag_base_male_mesh_body_zpsd8314a16.jpg

biomag_base_male_mesh_face_zps32b36da7.jpg

But for a better look please take a look at the obj at Sketchfab. Its a free download and anyone who wants can use it.
Link -> https://skfb.ly/C9MD

Again, thanks a lot for anybody who takes the time and effort for c&c.

Cheers,
Erih

Edit: Changed title to fit the changed purpose of this thread

Replies

• Biomag
    Offline / Send Message
    Biomag sublime tool
    First thanks to anybody who started following/liked me on sketchfab - if any of those are from this boards :) Though I still hope for feedback to be able to improve and avoid mistakes in the future.

I made some minor changes by myself in the crotch area and for the feet - though the feet won't be the final version, as I am going to redo them for the boots once I get there with the sculpt. For now its enough that they can serve as placeholders. I pretty much f***ed them up, but I wanted to start sculpting and needed a break from optimizing edgeflows.

I've begun sculpting last night around the arms & torso part. Those are not finished yet, but a first glance at the geometry.

torso_wf_zpsb8b835a9.jpg

torso_sculpt_zps33040a03.jpg

And again feedback is highly appreciated :)

Cheers.
  • Biomag
    Offline / Send Message
    Biomag sublime tool
    Hu,

I decided to change the purpose of this thread. I will use it for this and my future character projects to hopefully get as much feedback as possible.

The progress of the sculpt can be seen here. Hands, face and feet haven't been touched so far. I will retopo the feet from the ankles on as that part needs a rework.

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

back_zps35f48944.jpg

front_zps92e52955.jpg

side_zps8b410da4.jpg

Cheers,
    Erih