Character Concept Voting for January 2015

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
Voting Concluded

Jan 2015 concept piece will be.
GucTUyI.png

ac3ce42f2c4506af25bef173c6083a65.jpg

About last year, this time, we kicked-start the monthly noob challenge for characters. Can't believe it's been a year already.

Feel free to post your thoughts about this in this thread, along with the votes and the concepts. (read: please please comments your thoughts) Do people want to continue this ? Should we do anything differently to improve the challenge itself ?
    We will decide on what will we be working on for this upcoming month.
    Anyone can participate in the voting process, even if he or she doesn't participate in the Monthly Challenge itself
    You can vote on multiple pieces. Simply post or quote them in your reply/replies.
    PLEASE DO NOT post a concept art of multiple characters. Different people will work on different characters and that would beat the purpose of this.
    You may post interesting concept without actually voting for them. Simply state so when you do.
    If you want to discuss about the pieces, don't quote the images.
    The goal is to get better and to make stuff. So, pick challenging and fun piece (?)
    You will decide character budget on your own term. So don't base concept piece on low budget. Determine budget on the concept instead.
    If you already contact the creation of certain concept art, please state so as well (thus we don't all contact the poor guy with the same question). Usually I take it upon myself to contact the artists for permission.
    Voting ends on the 31th, 2pm US time West Coast.
    The actual challenge itself starts on 1st day of next month, in its own thread which I will be creating then.
    Note that I MIGHT pick two or maybe three concepts for next month. But if I do, I will not pick more than one of the same kind. (No 2 hard-surface pieces or 2 dude-in-armor pieces)

05_and_the_plant_by_zazb-d5r66k7.jpg
NvGeSOs.jpg

Replies