Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Animation

[Riot Art Contest] - Arturo Garc

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Arturow polycounter
Hello Animators! kind of late but I will try my best to finish =) I'm very passionate about League of Legends and I am loving all the animations that you guys are creating! :)

I will try to create a ninja that has the ability of:
  • Teletransportation to his "sword/kunai" while this is mainly used for defense.
  • The other weapon will be used for powerful attacks. He cannot teleport to this sword/kunai.

Im using Malcolm character courtesy of AnimSchool.com and 2 props with a simple blendshape to accentuate the ultimate attack.

Good luck to everyone! Let's have fun :)
TujfVhD.jpg

Replies

• Arturow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Arturow polycounter
    Hello again :)!!

This is the run cycle of the character, any CC is more than welcome!! Don't hesitate , that help me to improve!! :D ( I don't know if I will address them all since there is a short time xD but I will definitely address them after the competition :)!!)

Had to put some color to the weapons to distinguish them from the rest of the scene

8dUbuBy.gif
  • Arturow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Arturow polycounter
    Hello again :)!

I thought that he was moving his body a lot , so I tunned down his chest rotations and his arm , again any CC is welcome :D

lYSon5E.gif