Home Quixel Megascans

IN PROGRESS: ndo2 license issues

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
CandyStripes05 polycounter lvl 9
I was gifted a ndo2 license key little less that a year ago and it worked beautifully, but over the course of a busy summer I was unable to use it much. Now that I have free time it doesn't seem to work.

I go to run it (the legacy version that has been installed since I first activated) and it instantly brings up Trial Expired, and prompts me to enter my serial number. Which I do, and it says it is in use on another machine. I checked both my laptop and desktop and neither work (both get same messages)

It then brings me to sign into my Quixel account and apparently somehow I don't have one registered to either one of the two email accounts I use. I have since made an account on my primary email which I was nearly certain I already had an account on.

Is there anyway to find out the email account that belongs to my ndo2 license key?! I would really like to get it back.

I'm currently buring through the 30 day trail of the suite and plan on upgrading and purchasing the full suite once I get a hold of my ndo2

I already sent this to help contact on the Quixel site a few days ago, but no reply... hoping for better results here

Replies