Home General Discussion

Workflow videos?

So, I'm sure I've heard these are a thing but I don't know where to find them. I'd like to watch some videos of people work. Time lapses or not. I'm beyond tutorials, but I'd like to see other people work without the need for explanation, to see if there is anything I can pick up. Personally I'd be after hard surface stuff.

If you could post anything like this it'd be great!

Replies

• SuperFranky
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SuperFranky polycounter lvl 10
    So, I'm sure I've heard these are a thing but I don't know where to find them. I'd like to watch some videos of people work. Time lapses or not. I'm beyond tutorials, but I'd like to see other people work without the need for explanation, to see if there is anything I can pick up. Personally I'd be after hard surface stuff.

If you could post anything like this it'd be great!
    Wanna watch me work? I do sculpting and hard surface in 3ds max:) I don't have a mic, so it'll be boring, but maybe you're into that.

You can search SIGGRAPH Zbrush on youtube to get a several cool workflow videos of great artists in the industry, from Riot to Epic. Also on Vimeo it's nice to search for timelapses, there are plenty of them around.
  • ghaztehschmexeh
    Cool man will check it out! And sounds good, I guess I should also check out those polycount google hangouts when they happen.