polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
VOTING CONCLUDED
The two choices for September are ....
bc8971edfb10a29b8a1b2253b2009ef4c0343852.jpg?1408359071
more_character_practice_by_digitalsashimi-d7pgl83.jpg
a0c92732fec77655363abe5c96d7eb53.jpg
  • We the community as a whole will decide on what will we be working on for this upcoming month.
  • Anyone can participate in the voting process, even if he or she doesn't participate in the Monthly Challenge itself
  • You can vote on multiple pieces. Simply post or quote them in your reply/replies.
  • PLEASE DO NOT post a concept art of multiple characters. Different people will work on different characters and that would beat the purpose of this.
  • You may post interesting concept without actually voting for them. Simply state so when you do.
  • If you want to discuss about the pieces, don't quote the images.
  • The goal is to get better and to make stuff. So, pick challenging and fun piece (?)
  • You will decide character budget on your own term. So don't base concept piece on low budget. Determine budget on the concept instead.
  • If you already contact the creation of certain concept art, please state so as well (thus we don't all contact the poor guy with the same question). Usually I take it upon myself to contact the artists for permission.
  • Voting ends on the 28th, 2pm US time West Coast.
  • The actual challenge itself starts on 1st day of next month, in its own thread which I will be creating then.
  • Note that I MIGHT pick two or maybe three concepts for next month. But if I do, I will not pick more than one of the same kind. (No 2 hard-surface pieces or 2 dude-in-armor pieces)

Replies