Home Quixel Megascans

IN PROGRESS: DDO Renaming Groups keystroke issue

polycounter lvl 15
Offline / Send Message
leslievdb polycounter lvl 15
I`m not sure if i`m doing something wrong but whenever i try to change the name of a group my textinput goes to the active application window instead of to the name i`m trying to change.

So for example if i try to type the word Fur the F stroke enables photoshops Full view mode instead and nothing changes in the groupname

Replies

• leslievdb
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rebooting seems to have fixed the issue
  • leslievdb
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Or it isn`t..

renaming is a real struggle , you double click something and it first activates the rename option , you want to start typing and it disabled the options. You rename one layer group and it also renamed another one :S.
    Should check that out sometime , i don`t think its just on my system that this happens
  • leleuxart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    leleuxart polycounter lvl 10
    I haven't noticed the first problem, but yeah, whenever I rename one layer, it applies the name to the one under it.
  • teddybergsman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the reports! I haven't been able to repro this myself so it does seem to be machine specific to at least some extent, but I'll try a few fixes that will hopefully prevent this issue in the next release.

Thanks,
    - Teddy
  • shadowscrawl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Or it isn`t..

renaming is a real struggle , you double click something and it first activates the rename option , you want to start typing and it disabled the options. You rename one layer group and it also renamed another one :S.
    Should check that out sometime , i don`t think its just on my system that this happens
    leleuxart wrote: »
    I haven't noticed the first problem, but yeah, whenever I rename one layer, it applies the name to the one under it.

All of this is happening to me as well. I am on Suit version 1.8 running in photoshop CC 2014 (x64) on windows 7