Home Unreal Engine

Game Mode giving me issues

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Scizz polycounter lvl 11
I think I broke the engine. I tried to take a high-res screen shot, multiplied by 3, and checked all the boxes. Now when ever I go into game mode, on any project, screen goes 100% green. Not a green tint, not a green hue, literally a solid green.
8tZYp.jpg
8u00o.jpg
GAME MODE

EDIT: This only happens on this project. Any map, on this project

EDIT2: FIXED. I just reset as many things as to default as I could.

Replies

• moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    This may be a bug with the high res screenshot mode not toggling off. Open the highres screenshot tool, check and uncheck the "custom depth" option, and should go un-green.
  • Scizz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scizz polycounter lvl 11
    Yeah I messed with that too, turns out I just had to click "use defaults under the show tab, next to the view modes tab" I was just freakin out I thought I permanently corrupted my file or something. Thank you!
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    Ah interesting. Setting default display stuff is an easy fix, glad it wasn't super complicated :)

Do you remember how you got into that state? If you can repro it, would you mind writing it up on the answerhub site? would be awesome!

thanks scizz!
  • Scizz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scizz polycounter lvl 11
    Here's the write up on answer hub. I'll try and reproduce it tomorrow, but I basically went to take a high res screenshot, the window came up, I set the multiplier to 3, and checked the 2 boxes and took the screenshot. It froze up, and after that, game mode was always green.