Home Dota 2

Charge's Workshop

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Charge polycounter lvl 3
Welcome!
I'm going to keep that Thread updated.

News
Tidehunter set finished. Sourdough got renamed into Veteran of the Tide. Added turntable and screenshots.
Working on a Tidehunter set now - Sourdough of the Tide. Added Picture of textured model. Added screenshots about lowpoly.

Ability Icons for Sniper updated.

Published my first set to the Workshop. It's Sniper set.

Here it is...:
His name is Kardel Sharpeye. He live deep in the mountains of Knollen. He is a sniper, and so much skilled, that his shot opened dark prophecy.

For somebody it is a profession, for somebody it is a hobby. It is called Jaeger. It is about hunt and survival in the wild.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Kardel Sharpeye somewhere deep in the mountains of Knollen...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]6_zps61928d9e.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]7_5_zps6ce9c82e.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]11_2_zps65203b2d.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]8_zps9df5f661.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]
To make this stuff successful, I sticked to the all of Valve's guidelines and bio. I want it stand out, be unique, but belong to the Dota.

Kardel have that red jacked so I had to stick with red and similiar colors. Then I remember that fox have red-like fur. So his arms, his shoulder got upholstered with that red fur. Back is 3/4 red. And Head have reds.

First I though to make head glasses like panoramic ones. But then I got association with robocop. And that diving mask. Then I looked to his own glasses and decided to make my own with touch of engineering. And mounted that crosshair which is about his stock distance, take aim and assassinate skills. Also on head is leather bandana and earring on the left ear.

To me, Kardel is funny. Maybe a bit exaggerated. Thats why I made gun with exaggerated flash suppressor. And I think it's funny. xD

Well, there is more stuff to write, and with goal to not write a poem but to show art, I stop. :)

If you would like to see in-game screenshots and such, like it, love it and comment it, here is link to the Set on Steam and to the Loading screen.

Thanks for watching and best regards!
[/FONT]

Replies