Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Anyone up for a WW2 FPS game?

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
cromadbomber polycounter lvl 10
So I have been thinking about this for a while. Since there are not many WW2 games now on the market why not to make a decent WW2 Multiplayer game.
We could visit European battlefields all the way to The Pacific. Right now I do not have any materials regarding this game. So if you are interested you can contact me here contact@kresimir-maderic.com

We can form a small team right now and do some brainstorming. I am an Environment Artist and have experience in software such as Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, NDO, Xnormal, etc.

For now I am looking for an Animator, Level Designer (Experience with UDK or CryEngine or even for the folks who have experience in Hammer or Radiant.), Programmer, and maybe couple of more Artists would be good.

I am looking for any type of skill. You can even join if you are a complete beginner and want to learn during this project. Any kind of people are appreaciated.

The engine that we will be using it is probably going to be Unreal Engine 4, but we can discuss about that later.

I hope there are some folks who are interested in this project and we can work something out of this.

You can also contact me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cromadbomber/

Cheers.

Replies

• Acgameart
    hi there,
    I am really keen on getting experience working with other artist in the industry, and just to work on a game within the industry. I am very good at high and low poly modelling and texturing, character/prop design and very good and sketching.
    it would be awesome to help you out with your game as it would be really fun and a great experience. im very driven and hard working and just generally really enjoy game art.
    i was in the army before pursuing a job as a games artist, alot of experience with weapons and war itself.
    i have work to show you if you send me your email address i will send them to you.
    blog- acgameart.blogspot.com

please get back to me when you can
    thank you very much
  • cromadbomber
    Offline / Send Message
    cromadbomber polycounter lvl 10
    I already wrote email in my post is contact@kresimir-maderic.com
  • HeadClot
    Offline / Send Message
    HeadClot polycounter lvl 9
    Hey cromadbomber -

I am currently working with Unreal 4 rather lightly. My main development computer's mainboard and PSU are at their respective manufactures under maintenance/RMA.

I currently use Blender (normally 3D Studio Max) as well as photoshop CS5 for light texture work. It would be nice to talk to some like mined people about Development of a WWII game.

What did you have in mind?

- Ben Stanley

Feel free to email me - Ben_Stan@SqueakInteractive.com