Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artists needed for character and environment art creation (iOS / Unity)

S-S
S-S
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
S-S polycounter lvl 18
Hi there,

I'm posting this message on behalf of a company I work for currently. We are working on a title for iOS (using Unity), company has former experience mostly on Facebook and Web portal games, but now we are working on a title that is sort of a new territory for the company.

We are looking for candidates for 3D content creation.

Style of the game is 2.5D side scrolling action game, with relatively cartoony look and feel. Content style has leaned more towards modeling and use of colors than having emphasis on texturing and surfacing and so on.

This would be paid work for a known company, not a start up.

Company is located in Helsinki, Finland, most likely job would be a freelance job - but I'm not saying higher ups couldn't end up deciding something else. I'm just looking for suitable people.

I'd say the content will be mid-level in complexity and quality - not too ambitious but good quality content that performs well and looks nice.

We are definitely not looking for artists who are trying to find their first job, but people with good, proven track record with published content and an online portfolio based on which we can evaluate, if you are possibly a right person for the job.

We are looking for self motivated and no BS guys and gals - I'd say artists themselves should have a good grasp of common conventions what you would expect from decent models and so on. Artists should also be able to adjust their modeling and texturing style closely to the style of already created content. Artists should also themselves understand genre and platform related limitations without too much guidance.

Depending on person and skill task might be environment related props or character related gear, clothing or something similar.

If you are interested, please PM me, point me to your portfolio (real-time stuff, models, textures, concepts are not out of the question either). If I see potential, I'll forward you detailed contact infos - So don't feel disappointed if I don't contact you back, just keep your contact short and simple, so it's easier for both sides. I'm personally not interested in making people jump through hoops!

Thanks!

- Sami S.

Replies

• S-S
    Offline / Send Message
    S-S polycounter lvl 18
    Hey guys! (I put this same reply on full-time work section too)

I got so many messages that it takes some time to get back to anyone! I'll just let you know that I'll start sending PMs hopefully tomorrow!

Thank you!