Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Battlefield 4 - Some shots.

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Wahlgren polycounter lvl 17
Hi. I added some screenshots to my portfolio from some areas I worked alot on (together with multiple amounts of other talented awesome Dice-folk, Too many to namedrop) during the BF4 development.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it!

http://andrewahlgren.com/gallery_bf4.php

I mainly worked as a level artist building and designing levels together with the designers on the team aswell as lighting, terrainwork and shader tweaking/building. I also built some assets but majority of my work was focused on building the environment as a whole.

NOTE: There were multiple artists and designers working on these levels always iterating and polishing, however I've tried taking some shots of areas I spent considerable amounts of time on (either setting them up in the beginning or in polishing). Majority of assets used were made by other people.

Shanghai.
Did alot of work on this level start to finish. For example the fountain layout and overall outdoor area around the hotel, aswell as some indoor layouts, cover placement, lighting and some asset building and polishing. Alot of the interior of the hotel was also polished up by other artists.

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_04.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_04b.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_04c.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_04d.jpg

Singapore.
Did alot of work on this level start to finish., from layout, cover placement, lighting and some asset building and polishing. (Dock edges and bigger bridge structure.)
BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_03.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_03b.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_03c.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_03d.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_03e.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_03f.jpg

South China Sea.
Worked on the base layouts and inital pass of the ship (after break) which was later polished up. Cover placement, layout and such. Also did the first iterations on the ship break scene and dressed it.

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_01.jpg

BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_01b.jpg

Baku.
Took over working on this area up until the factory section, adding to it/tweaking it some more, working on cover placement and expanding the area and player blocking.
BF4_PFShots_AndreWahlgren_02.jpg

Replies