Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Post 3D Prints Here

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
sziada polycounter lvl 11
I just bought a 3D printer and I would like to see what everyone is printing
so please don't be shy to post your prints here. :)

Replies

• JohnnyRaptor
    Offline / Send Message
    JohnnyRaptor polycounter lvl 15
    iv been thinking about getting a 3d printer myself, but most of the ones iv looked at dont produce the quality im after... problem is i dont think ill be able to find any that will at a realistic price range.

which one you get?
  • sziada
    Offline / Send Message
    sziada polycounter lvl 11
    iv been thinking about getting a 3d printer myself, but most of the ones iv looked at dont produce the quality im after... problem is i dont think ill be able to find any that will at a realistic price range.

which one you get?

I got the b9creator uses resin to make the prints
  • Rai
    Offline / Send Message
    Rai polycounter lvl 15
    I did a collab not too long ago and finished this for print.

More info: http://whitedragonminiatures.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50
    R0VqgG3.jpg

Some more crap

YoVttNY.jpg

P85MfNS.png
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    Hey! I'm bringing back this thread to life!
    Anyone printed anything recently?
    I just got myself a 3d printer, still got a lot to learn before getting a perfect print out of it but I'm gonna get there :)
    6Hjzjpp.jpg

>> this one is not my design, just a test print from a model from thingiverse
    RutmSCf.jpg

kEn7cGO.jpg

xsQhZPQ.jpg
  • KKolar
    Offline / Send Message
    KKolar polycounter lvl 3
    Awesome stuff guys! Here is a print i got done from the guys at ownage, really happy with how it turned out!
    UwYvDVX.jpg
  • Justin Meisse
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    Tits wrote: »
    Hey! I'm bringing back this thread to life!
    Anyone printed anything recently?
    I just got myself a 3d printer, still got a lot to learn before getting a perfect print out of it but I'm gonna get there :)

Nice stuff, what brand printer did you pick up? I almost bought a Replicator 2 from a coworker but he backed out - grumble. I've been considering a Replicator 2, Ultimaker 2 or buying a build your own Mendel Max kit.
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    It's an ultimaker 2 :)
  • regalrayn
    Tits wrote: »
    It's an ultimaker 2 :)

Dude, nice work.

How are you liking the Ultimaker? I've worked mostly with Makerbots in the past, Rep 2 and new Replicator. Learning new tricks about how printers slice and print layers helps preventing overhang issues for certain designs if they're not printed with support structures.
  • RaptorCWS
    Offline / Send Message
    RaptorCWS polycounter lvl 11
    Here is a print I did back in school, a bust of a troll from warcraft. The school just got a Zprinter and one of my teachers said the first thing he wanted to print was one of my models. I did not have anything made for 3d printing at the time so I knocked this out the night he asked me for a model.

14315339306_79009620c5_z.jpg
    14151987657_d9045cdef3_z.jpg14338475985_19d9331398_z.jpg
  • Machiavelli
    Offline / Send Message
    Machiavelli polycounter lvl 9

Hi guys, recently got a 3D Printer in the office, i'm an animator for a construction company in the day, gaming environment wannabe at night..

I was wondering if any of you could help with the question below:

We have had various successful prints using our printer, but now we are having issues with the nozzle dragging through printed material and squashing prints. Weve adjusted the build plate height and levelled it several times, but we are still encountering problems.

Any suggestions would be massively appreciated.