Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Corporate Zombie

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
pakukaushik polycounter lvl 11
Hi,
Here is the wip of the zombie I have been working on. I will post the upcoming process in this thread.
I hope you like it.
Thanks,
Kaushik Saha

1_zps77c201e1.jpg

Replies

• DWalker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The bottom of the tie bothers me a bit - the torn sleeve makes sense, but the tie really should be in better shape.

The coat seams are much too prominent unless it's a leather jacket. The wrinkles on the sleeves should be concentrated under the arms and around the elbow, while those on the back should be concentrated around the small of the back and between the shoulder blades. The coat is missing both button holes and buttons.
    LUDLOW-THREE-BUTTON-SUIT-JACKET-WITH-CENTER-VENT-IN-ITALIAN-WOOL.jpg
    To add a bit of zombie surrealism, you might want to have him holding something from his life. A briefcase or a clipboard would be a common idea, but the headset from a traditional phone with a dangling wire might be a more interesting choice.
  • RyanB
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DWalker wrote: »
    To add a bit of zombie surrealism, you might want to have him holding something from his life. A briefcase or a clipboard would be a common idea, but the headset from a traditional phone with a dangling wire might be a more interesting choice.

Bluetooth earpiece or Google glass?