Home Artists Looking For Work

Programmer Available for work

Hello! , My name is Alvaro Abreu if you are looking for an unreal script programmer then you have come to the right place

I have arround 3 years of experience with Unreal Script and Unreal Engine, my most recent work is the Open World Survival RPG Survivor :Forgotten World

http://www.moddb.com/games/survivor

I was the founder and Leader of the team but i decided to leave since organization was very poor, every member refussed to listen to my intents to move the team forward so even tought it hurts its really the best i could Do

For Survivor i did a prototype with all the basic features based in the Game Design Document in which there are

-Crafting System,
-Player Needs ( Hunger,Thirst,Energy ) ,
-Basic enemy AI,
-Melee Weapon System,
-Inventory,
-Basic Saving and Loading based in the Sapitu System
- Procedural Enemy Generation,
- Loot Generation,
-Worked with scaleform / flash to implement all the User Interfaces and menus into the game,
-Custom blending animtree for melee, FaceFX Implementation,
-custom Day & Night Cycle light class,
-Dismemberment based in Bone Break,
-Custom Item Database suport based in archetypes,
-Dynamic Music System that plays a track based in the situation of the player,
-Custom Drag & Drop support for UI,
-Weather,Structure Building
-Weapon Durability / Degradation System
-Custom Weapon Handling System (the player needed to find an magazine for the weapon,insert ammo in the magazine and finally insert it in the weapon ,it was inspired by Receiver)
-Specializations / Professions system that boosted the player stats towards specific tasks
-Basic Replication support
-Dynamic skilltree that evolved based in the player actions
-Dialogue System between the player and NPCS
-Armor system ( allowed the player to craft, or find armors that are weared in specific parts of his body that boosted his " defense ")

if you want to try any of these features feel free to go here
http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/976984-Survivor-Source-Code

You can contact me on skype (alvarofer0021), Send me a email at alvarito0020@hotmail.com or a PM on the forum

I also might be interesed in joining a team but ONLY if the team is strong, said team alredy has good organization,content and have a clear objective im not going to join to newly started projects

Thanks for your time

I apologize for any spelling mistakes english is not my native language