Home General Discussion

Not-On-Steam Super Indie Sale

blankslatejoe
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 18
Hey folks, I figured it was worth a post--hopefully it's not too Spam-y: A bunch of independent developers, myself included, are throwing one gigantic sale.

You can check it out here: http://notonsteam.com/

There's about 60 different games, each ranging from 25% off to 100% off (yes, free) and there's a crazy range of genres and quality in there...the only thing the games have in common is that you can't buy them on Steam.

My own solo project, Tower of Guns (www.towerofguns.com) is in there for 25% off for Early-Access, which means you can play the game right now, should you wish to support a fellow polycounter! Here's a fun video of someone playing it: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt7Q2vkXPyc"]The Greenlight - Tower of Guns - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a list of all the games participating in the Not-on-Steam sale:
-6180 the moon
-Accelerated Delivery
-Aces Wild : Manic Brawling Action!
-Alcarys Complex
-Arcane Worlds
-Blood of the Werewolf
-Cloaks and Spells
-Cute Things Dying Violently
-Dark Scavenger
-Derrick the Deathfin
-Dog Sled Saga
-Drifter
-Dungeon of Elements
-Fancy Skulls
-Flock – An Ambient Experience
-FOTONICA
-Full Bore
-Girls Like Robots
-I Get This Call Every Day
-in Space
-Inescapable
-King Arthur’s Gold
-Ku: Shround of the Morrigan
-Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade
-Longshot
-Loren The Amazon Princess
-Marvin’s Mittens
-Micron
-miniFlake
-MouseCraft
-One Finger Death Punch
-Oozi: Earth Adventure
-Ostrich Island
-Particulars
-Plazma Being
-Pushcat
-Race The Sun
-Reversion – The Meeting
-Richard & Alice
-Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
-Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
-Rose & Time
-Scania Truck Driving Simulator
-Six Sided Sanctuary
-Sky Nations
-Sokobond
-Solaris
-Spud’s Quest
-Super Lemonade Factory
-The Sea Will Claim Everything
-The Yawhg
-Tiny Barbarian DX
-Tower of Guns
-Tug: A Space Trucker’s Odyssey
-Vox
-Voyage to Farland
-Wetware [Alpha]
-When Asteroids Attack
-Will Fight for Food

Thanks guys!

Replies

• blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hm..anyone know how to STOP polycount from embedding the video? I didn't intend to swamp the post like that --quite-- so much with that
  • NegevPro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NegevPro polycounter lvl 4
    Ugh, so many great looking games there, As much as I'd like to dump my wallet on all of them, I know I don't have time to play games too much at the moment. I'll definitely buy tower of guns though, that's been on my radar for several months now.

Also that ostrich game looks awesome because well...ostriches.

Thanks for posting the link!
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Isaiah Sherman polycounter lvl 14
    Thanks for the link!

The ones I thought looked particularly awesome, both gameplay and how well the trailer was made:
    -Tiny Barbarian DX
    -Marvin's Mittens
    -Aces Wild
    -Race The Sun

I really like a lot of your initial environment shots for ToG, but the gameplay does not reflect what I had in mind. From the environment shots and the name I thought it was going to be some kind of tower-building game where you need to upgrade planetary defense cannons and fight off invaders.
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NEgev-thanks!

Isaiah - Nope, it's a Randomized-FPS-bullet-hell. I really need to make a new trailer!

But yeah, there are a ton of interesting games in there. Tiny Barbarians and King Arthur's Gold both seem slick, and I've seen some neat Let's Plays of Six Sided Sanctuary--enough to know that its deceptively complex!
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bumping this one more time since today is the last day of the sale. Go get them cheap indie games!
  • Davision3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Davision3D polycounter
    Tons of great games on there and today is the last chance to grab some! I hope it also did a big push in terms of votes for Tower of Guns, the game is shaping up great!
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thanks so much Davision--it actually DID give me a bit of boost..which then led to Rock Paper Shotgun calling out the ToG discount as it's "Deal of the Week", which led to a massive spike. So that was pretty cool..! :) Thanks for the support!