Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

My time has come too.. Portfolio review

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Fnitrox polycounter lvl 6
So as the title says it's about time i put up my portfolio (even if I'm still finishing stuff it's no use if I don't even start looking for a job).

I tried to keep the layout as simple and clean as possible with some minor embellishments. Crits on design/color scheme/usability are really welcome.

Then I do have some doubts on the current content, but I want to check if anyone brings up any of them or if they're just on my mind :p

Here's the link so you can tear it apart: francescodr.com

note: I'll be leaving for london tomorrow, to attend the eurogamer expo and hopefully show some of my works to recruiters there, mostly to receive crits on them as I don't really except to be at industry standard yet.

Replies

• netghost03
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey you got cool stuff there.

Well I wouldnt upload WIPs. Your Fantasy Lake Town looks pretty cool, but theres one part not textured. It looks like you missed it. The point is, it's only a small piece, so I would recommend to texture it ASAP and reupload it.

More wireframes and texture stuff would be great.
    But you got some nice stuff :)
  • antszy101
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I would suggest spending some time on polishing up your resume before you put it on your website. Right now there is a ton of white space and it looks like you didn't spend any time on it at all.

It might also be beneficial for you to have a homepage with thumbnails of all your work instead of having to scroll down through everything

your mirrors edge subway looks great!