Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Character Art New folio (input needed)

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Azkur polycounter lvl 8
www.gdcart.com

Hey guys here is the first draft for my new folio i would really like some input from the general community, i will start applying to jobs as soon as i get the portfolio to a good level (some content is missing due to NDA's so i need approval before posting)

Replies

• PyrZern
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    - GDCArt logo is too small. (since it also serves as a homepage button.)
    - Put your name, address(city, state), position you're looking for, and maybe your email address on your homepage. Some where very easy to see.
    - Take out that WIP.
    - Show more info about each piece. Construction shot. Beauty shot. texture maps. Polycount
    - Put your name and website or email address on each picture you have there.
    - Social network links should automatically open a page in new tab, not in the current tab.
    - Take out Youtube link, unless you have nice demoreels and tutorials and lots of subscribers. Otherwise it's pointless
    - Facebook icon should link to your Art Page. If you don't have an art page, don't link to FB.
    - Put link to your Resume up there as well.
    - Consider taking your photo out. Some employers can't see your face before having interview. Prejudice policy or whatever it is.