Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Critiques Please!!!!

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
nicko_the_great polycounter lvl 9
Hey guys just looking for more feedback this is my second posting. So far I've been told to work on the knees a little more and there were many comment on the curves of her having no butt we the actual reference she has no butt and very little curves. But was wondering if anyone else spots anything besides those two that can be worked on a little more. and i hope its ok that i posted the nude references Thanks

Replies

• SirSpangles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SirSpangles polycounter lvl 4
    overall your anatomy needs polishing, it still has the look of a base mesh, the feet are a main giveaway. When you work off of a reference use it as a main guideline, dont try to copy the ref image exactly. This goes for anytime you use a reference sheet, unless of course you are purposefully trying to make a direct copy.

Other then that tho dude, just work on your anatomy, maybe sketch out a few character gestures, or quick poses. Oh yea and is this supposed to be a little girl or a woman? becuase at the moment it looks like a 7 year old.
  • nicko_the_great
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was purposely going for the direct copy trying to get the anatomy down will work on the feet not one of my strong points but Im practicing at it
  • Dimfist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dimfist polycounter lvl 8
    Follow what SirSpangles said. Your anatomy is off on all counts. Don't forget there are bones under that flesh!
  • nicko_the_great
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dont get me wrong I am def going to follow whats being said