Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

CE3 - Hardware Shipbreakers Tribute

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Mathew O polycounter
Hey guys, I decided a while ago that I loved this piece of concept art from Hardware Shipbreakers and thought I'd make it.

original+%25283%2529.jpg

It's not exactly the same, I decided to change a few things and is still work in progress but I would love your feedback either way :)

mgYU86V.jpg
L4cJLhS.jpg
2I4QRn0.jpg

Thanks guys

Replies

• A-N-P
    Offline / Send Message
    A-N-P polycounter lvl 6
    It's certainly a great start.

I can't see anything immediately off right now, especially since you've changed the design slightly, but it looks good to me :D

One thing I would say is in the concept it looks like those guys are building that vehicle? (I could be mistaken) If the vehicle is being built there, it would be looking a lot newer and cleaner than you have in your version :)
  • ZacD
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    The right side feels a bit bare and naked, I'd like to see some sort of details there.
    Also I'd like to see some sort of exhaust.
  • Shrike
    Offline / Send Message
    Shrike interpolator
    agree with that, the design is really clean and simple, so I would expect even more bolts and fine detail to sell that one. You could easily get a little stuff in by NdO per example. Diffuse could have more unique detail aswell, also Im pretty sure the concept one would have a blue tone, but you said you make how you prefer it

Aside its really nice
  • Mathew O
    Offline / Send Message
    Mathew O polycounter
    Hey, thanks for the awesome crit guys :D