Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: East

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
East polycounter lvl 14
Figured I'd start one of these, I'm having fun looking through others' and I hope I can provide something interesting for others, too :)

No one should ever stop striving to improve, so if you see anything that could be improved (in particular if you notice a pattern of something I keep doing wrong) please let me know.

Thanks for looking!

--

First up one of the quickies I try to make every day (although sometimes there's days, weeks, in between them). Just something that started out as a blob, and I just quickly draped some dynamic cloth around his neck as a final touch as I had to go to bed, so I can't take credit for that part).
JBra9PB.png
[SKETCHFAB]16f506428c344753894620eeee3c6f80[/SKETCHFAB]

Replies

• shirogatsu
    Offline / Send Message
    shirogatsu polycounter lvl 5
    Fancy stuff you've got there. Great start!
  • TerryMosier
    Offline / Send Message
    TerryMosier polycounter lvl 7
    The hair on this model is outstanding.

The specularity of the shader is indicating that this guy's forehead is a little box shaped on the sides.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more cool sculpts that you do.
  • East
    Offline / Send Message
    East polycounter lvl 14
    Thanks :) You are right about the forehead being a bit boxy, I tend to exaggerate the forehead's squarishness(?) a bit too much at times.

--

New daily sculpt. No idea where this one came from. Started out as a sphere and then grew into this grinning bald maniac. Sorry about the hair, I put it in as a last final touch and grew bored of working on it after a few minutes :(
    ymkiZ5r.png