Home Contests & Challenges Archives

VG Remix - Assassin's Creed 2

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Coyo.Te polycounter lvl 4
Hey polycounters,
reading about the contest got me excited to the point that i actually got some ideas floating around me brain meself. So why not participate?! Well, all i can do is try. I hope i find the time to finish this.

Concerning the idea:

Its gonna be set in Florence of the second Assassins Creed Part as the title of this thread already states. I want to put the main landmarks in it, But mainly its gonna be around the florence dome cause it kinda was a special place in the game for me. I want to create a more "in the action" scene with ezzio and some targets of his. Sketch will follow.

Replies

• Coyo.Te
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The basic idea behind my approach basically is about the stealthy, action based components of the game and the character, so I'd like to have more than one Ezzio in the scene with different moves, which is more or less just a matter of copy and paste and adjustment of pose. I'd like to have a couple of npcs in the scene with some serving as cover, others just simple bystanders and some as targets. As a stage the moodboard will hopefully convey a basic idea on where i am going: the piaza duomo in ac2 florence, with maybe some greenhills backdrop to it. but enough words, since i am late to the party, i better get going.

vg-remix-concept1.jpg
  • Coyo.Te
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [SKETCHFAB]2fa1827bb948444ca0febdbc423af688[/SKETCHFAB]

figuring out basic blocking and proportions and getting to know sketchfab ^^
  • LANKUS MAXIMUS
    By far my favourite AC. I look forward to seeing this come to life.

All the best of luck!

..Wile E. was always my favourite Looney Tune :)
  • Coyo.Te
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [SKETCHFAB]5eb9a9e80cca4fde83fa7ad6ae8377f3[/SKETCHFAB]

ok, so here is ezzios first lowpoly wip, since i wanna go more cartoony on the whole diorama thing his proportions will likely change alot. bigger head and soforth. but we'll see.

thinking about doing the textures in blender itself with painting on the model. havent done it yet and wanna try it out. but again we'll see how it works and if I can stick with it.