Home Artists Looking For Work

Available For Contract Work - Tom Noble, 3D Generalist / Weapons Artist

Hi guys, my name is Tom Noble and I'm a freelance 3D Artist currently based in the UK. I'm looking to expand my client base and work on some new and varied projects with other industry professionals.

For a quick look at my work, please head over to www.tomnoble.co.uk or send me an email/PM for more information. Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss rates or availabilty.

Cheers!

Tom

Replies

• sp0nge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Quick bump with some examples of the work:

right_shot.jpg

left_shot.jpg

front.jpg

ends_render.jpg

For a few more renders and the project breakdowns, head over to www.tomnoble.co.uk.

Cheers!
  • sp0nge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey guys, recently finished up a string of contracts and am once more looking to hear from studios/individuals requiring 3D weapon, vehicle and asset work. Examples from recent projects can be made available via private gallery on request but are not currently available for public viewing.

Please contact me for availability and daily rates.

Thanks!
  • zoran619
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi hello Mr noble your works are too good I am also an aspiring game artist so could you please tell me when you model some thing high poly before disintegrating the high poly model to a low poly model do you UV unwrap the high poly and do you create normal map in Maya default normal map editor the option that comes in Maya.waiting for the reply.

Gourang/Regards:):):)
  • zoran619
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi hello Mr noble your works are too good I am also an aspiring game artist so could you please tell me when you model some thing high poly before disintegrating the high poly model to a low poly model do you UV unwrap the high poly and do you create normal map in Maya default normal map editor the option that comes in Maya.waiting for the reply.

• zoran619
    Options
    Offline / Send Message