Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Deadline extension: Monday July 8th, 11:59:59 pm PST

Hello guys! I have 2 pieces of good news for ya:

1. Yes, the deadline for submissions is set in PST (Pacific Standard Time) which is San Francisco time in the US. (One of the "latest" time zones.)

2. Since I personally received a bunch of requests for help and Mixamo support hasn't addressed every single one yet (with 4th of July weekend backup), we are extending the deadline to give you guys an additional 24h to work on your entry.

Which means that the extended deadline is: Monday July 8th, 11:59:59 pm (PST)
(That's a little over a day and a half from now.)

Two more things:

> If you have urgent questions for Mixamo support regarding issues Auto-Rigging or animating your character, please email support@mixamo.com. To make sure we get to your request asap, please use the word "contest" in the subject of your email so we flag it.

> If you've already submitted your entry but want to use the extra time provided by the deadline extension to polish your work a bit, feel free to resubmit it to contest@mixamo.com before Monday July 8th, 11:59:59 pm (PST).

I hope this will help you guys finish your characters on time. So many great concepts and so much hard work already... keep it up and best of luck to everyone!

Replies