Home Dota 2

Hellmouth, Concept Art

Replies

• Sardu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sardu polycounter lvl 5
    I like the Sven armor. Maybe the shoulder piece should be more pronounced. Like the headgear Balzac from GWAR has.

4160874290_b68187feeb_o.jpg
  • Hellmouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hellmouth polycounter lvl 11
    Zipfinator wrote: »
    Hmmmmm. I think the big sleeves make it look a bit too bulky. Also while the cloth blowing over the front has a cool design on it it doesn't make much sense to constantly have the cloth folded like that. Maybe incorporate a trim on the end of the cloth with that design on it and have the cloth folded normally. Also isn't there a shoulder slot in there? Paint a dang hair style for it too ya nut.

Removed sleeves, I reckon sleevelessness works better with antimage anyway. Also buttoned down that front cloth bit, not that that's ever going to be visible in-game, and gave him a hairstyle. I tend to avoid doing hairstyles for heroes who allow it because 1) I ain't no hairstylist 2) People get super defensive over characters' default hairs

AntiMage-1.jpg
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zipfinator polycounter lvl 9
    That hair looks fine brah. I'd live to do the set but I already have a lot on my dinner plate when I get back to my desktop so if someone else wants it I won't stop them. Plenty of sets to go around these days.
  • Hellmouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Antimage set, arguably done/taken.

1551.jpg

Lycan concept revised again. Third time's a charm, right?

Lycan.jpg
  • Hellmouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It's come to this again...
    A while back I drew up some sets so I could collaborate with a modeler friend of mine, but he's been busy so I'll just throw them up here for now.
    01Revised.jpg
    Ember Spirit concept, WIP sheet here.

02.jpg
    Shadow Demon concept.

atAAdbe.jpg
    Vengeful Spirit concept.

04.jpg
    Terrorblade concept.

1710.jpg
    Sand King(?) head for the monthly challenge sometime ago.

Ember Spirit set is half-modeled, but the others are up for grabs, if anyone feels like it. I'm never on Steam, so if there's inquiries either PM me or reply to this thread.
  • SPL4tt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Amazing ember spirit concept man!
  • Hellmouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Quick Leshrac trio

0.jpg

EDIT: Now joined by equally quick Medusa concept

1.jpg
  • Hellmouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It's basically 100% unlikely, but I might as well ask. Does anyone have any of my designs saved? If you do, could you post them here I would be grateful, I don't have them, myself, anymore.

Thanks in advance.