Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

TWISTED, 2D Platformer (student project)

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Basajaun polycounter lvl 10
Hi,

I'm currently a sophomore student at DigiPen Institute of Technology and for the past two semesters I've been involved in a team project focused on the developement of a 2D videogame. Its name is Twisted and its a simple platformer inspired by games such as Rayman Origins and similars. We were six people in the team, my fellow teammates were in charge of the programming for the AI, engine, etc. while I was in charge of the art (concept design, animations, backgrounds...). In Twisted a brave and intrepid chameleon astronaut crash lands on an alien planet. In order to survive, our hero will have to make use of his color-changing abilities to survive in this hostile environment and the to all the threats he'll face. Here's a trailer my teammates have put together.

Here's some of the work I've done (click on the thumbnails to view the full-size pictures):

art205_001_thumb.png art205_002_thumb.png art205_003_thumb.png art205_004_thumb.png

art205_005_thumb.png art205_006_thumb.png art205_008_thumb.png art205_009_thumb.png

art299_001_thumb.png art299_002_thumb.png art299_003_thumb.png art299_004_thumb.png

Of course, the game can be downloaded for free from here or here. Unfortunatelly it is only avilable for Windows. Enjoy the game and feel free to post any questions or comments, any feedback you can provide will be extremely useful for future projects. Thanks in advance.

Replies