Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - eXecutex - " Gerik Voynich" (WIP)

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
eXecutex polycounter lvl 9
Hey my name is Oliver and here's a short bio about me:
Hello my name is Oliver and I'm 18 years old. I'm a passionate 3D Artist who wants to bring something new to the community. Every day with his motivation he tries to bring his ideas on the horizon.

By doing my model for this contest, I'm actually learning it's process of creation. I have a great idea of the character that I'd like to make and I can't wait to share my story with you.

HERE LIES THE STORY OF "GERIK VOYNICH"
I'll put the story of the character here SOON-ISH... Stay Tuned !!

Here's my reference image, I specified every detail but i need some feedback from you by what you see from the references i picked so far :)
TXMe.jpg

LATEST UPDATE:

Hey guys..
Here's my second wip of the character... It goes pretty well as you can see.
I improved a lot of stuff since my last UPDATE...
I hope you'll like this one

mixamo_adventure_character_by_executex_wip_2_by_executex-d696r5e.png

Replies

• absorbentghost
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    absorbentghost polycounter lvl 6
    This concept idea has a very strong focal point,has this whole lone hunter thing going for it,The amount of detail in the clothing was also a great choice.Can't wait to see how this pans out.Id definitely keep my eyes on this page.
  • eXecutex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks @aborbentghost I appreciate that :) And yea I'll do my best to finish this char as best as I can..

UPDATE 1:

Hey guys. Here's my first WIP ever of the character.
    The hair was a little test just to see if the facial work that I did fits the reference image :) But I wasn't going to copy it much.
    Anyway... Stay tuned for more updates :)

NonUfBC.jpg
  • eXecutex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    UPDATE 2:

Hey guys..
    Here's my second wip of the character... It goes pretty well as you can see.
    I improved a lot of stuff since my last UPDATE...
    I hope you'll like this one

mixamo_adventure_character_by_executex_wip_2_by_executex-d696r5e.png
  • eXecutex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    UPDATE 3:

Hey guys I recently started making a cloth for the character in 3DS Max using the freeform and many other options...
    But the cloth is only a base which i'm next going to sculpt it...
    Please give me some feedback :)

mixamo_adventure_character_by_executex_wip_3_by_executex-d69myl1.png
  • eXecutex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    UPDATE 4:
    Hi there..
    As you can see the new things I made are belt and a coat, but that's just the base in 3ds max. I spent too much time making the cloths in 3DS max although I can do this thing also in zbrush... But it's easier in 3ds max :) Later i'll add details in zbrush

I hope you'll like it...
    Feel free to give me some feedback

mixamo_adventure_character_by_executex_wip_4_by_executex-d6a2tc5.png
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there! Just a quick reminder that the deadline for your submission has been extended: you have until tonight (Monday July 8, 11:59:59 pm PST) to email us your entry.

If you have any issue with the Auto-Rigging or Animating, our awesome support team is here to help out so feel free to email support@mixamo.com and use the word "contest" in the subject of your email so that we get back to you before the end of the day.

Good luck!