Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] Mimiws - Bounty Hunter WIP

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Mimiws polycounter lvl 6
hi everyone! i didn't finish the last mixamo contest so i hope i can finish this one. :)

BOUNTY HUNTER-
Hes an ex military bad-ass guy who works not for money but in search of thrill and adventure.
Hired in search of the Voynich Manuscript searching through out the world.

Concept BG-
Inspired mostly by old ps1-2 adventure games as you can see at my moodboard.
btw Im aiming for a stylized proportions. So far this is my Wip. C&C are much appreciated. Goodluck Everyone!

wip.jpg

Replies

• eEe
    nice man! I would suggest doing some quick black silhouette tests/concepts. You have a couple of nice elements to break the silhouette (like the belt pouch, backpack and hair) and some fully black paintovers could help making sure there elements are all on the right places, and has the right shapes to balance the character.

keep it up!
  • TyC
    First bounty hunter I have seen :) Very cool idea, great reference imagery. And I'm glad you are joining another MIxamo contest, I'm sure you will finish this time, keep up the good work!
  • Anais
    Hey there! Quick reminder that you still need to fully register to the contest so that we may provide you with free access to Mixamo's Auto-Rigger and Motions Collection. (You will need to take a few minutes to Auto-Rig and animate your character before submitting your entry.)

Here's how to register: Simply send an email to contest@mixamo.com and provide the following info:

Name: Your First and Last Name
    Login: Your Mixamo login or associated email address
    Source: Where you heard about this contest
    Tools: 3D software you will use to model your character
    Polycount WIP Thread: Your email must include the URL to your work-in-progress thread on Polycount so we can follow your progress

That's it!

We'll then provide you with free Auto-Rigging and animating on Mixamo and send you a confirmation. Thanks!