Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Escape From Hell

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
Escape from hell (quick summary idea)

A soul was wrongly "judged" so instead of using 'his' devine powers he decides to send out his most regarded angels to retrieve this lost soul from hell. The consequences are, those that fall are born human, those that survive will be rewarded by being put into a higher charge when the battle for the souls of the earth begins.

Hell entrance
01TWC_doortohell_SetB_650x366.jpg

heavens edge:
838c45a7708754930cef5a668a2cf723_w750.jpg&w=700&zc=0

Blabber:
Before anyone jumps on that (hopefully no one has yet).

Anyway, I wouldn't expect to much cause I'm not an environment artist but I want to use this time to really see what I can do how hard I can push myself and hopefully I won't melt down.

Here goes nothing..
Going solo unless people want to help I am all for looking for as much help as I can get.

Edit (quick design idea):
One is from above looking into the entrance one is looking at heavens edge I am leaning towards the heavens edge.
So the idea would be at either angle they are escaping with a hord and the "devil", behind them with 1 or 2 of the angels falling to the enemies.

Edit2:
I have a rock.

Didn't want to bump but I'm testing out rock stuff cause I want them to look sexy and learning as I go so hopefully I'll get something more up soon.