Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Justice Wind: Random art project.

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
KazeoHin polycounter lvl 8
Hey all, I just wanted to get some crits and some exposure on a little project I'm working on. The project is called "Justice Wind" and it is an original IP I made up later in high-school (AKA a long time ago). Back then I was a serious otaku, hence my screen-name which I've never really been able to get rid of.. This project originally spawned from a group of my friends and I coming up with our own Manga, it slowly developed into 'Justice Wind'. After my friends moved on with other things to occupy their time, I really liked the idea, and I've held onto it for 10+ years. One day I hope to turn this into a sort of Devil-May-Cry style adventure game.

Justice Wind

This story follows Kevin Segalli, the troubled heir to a criminal family fortune. At a young age, Kevin began showing signs of what his parents thought was Dissociative identity disorder: claiming that he had a friend in his head named "Justice". Upon Kevin's 9th birthday, his malicious identity "Justice" took the life of his mafia-lord father: Giovanni Segalli. Living the rest of his days as a recluse, Kevin runs from his criminal family and the crown he was once in line for. Though life is not as simple as hiding away: Kevin is compelled by his only friend: his murderous personality "Justice" to prowl the city streets at night, seeking out wrongdoers and criminals and bringing them violent punishment. Kevin's life is turned upside down when he and his bloodthirsty alter-ego are discovered by his uncle Franko Segalli, a crooked cop on the edge of retirement seeking redemption for his former sins. Their relationship is rocky, but Franko is determined to lend a helping hand to his young nephew; even if that means bending to the will of "Justice", someone who is well aware of the wrongs of which Franko is responsible.

I've started out with some Zbrush sculpts of Kevin. Half Italian, Half Japanese, Kevin has a unique look, matched by his choice of hairstyles and dress. Living alone with no desire to make friends or be part of society, Kevin instead turns to comic books and cartoons as his social framework. Any crits are welcome.

KevinWIP1-1.jpg
KevinWIP1-2.jpg
KevinWIP1-3.jpg
KevinWIP1-4.jpg

What do you think so far?