Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

My Works After A Year or So

Inhert
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Inhert polycounter lvl 9
These are some of the work I've done over the past year. I know there are still some parts that need some lovin but I think I can do better. Comments and feedback welcome.

Hypovolemia_Character_Sheet.jpg

Hyung_Character_Sheet.jpg

Gas_Mask_Dude.jpg

Replies

• Inhert
    Offline / Send Message
    Inhert polycounter lvl 9
    While attending FuturePoly the first few assignments/exercises that we did was to do some head modeling. I picked up a concept art by haosketch aka Hao Wu on CGhub and decided to take a crack at it. At the time my anatomy knowledge was horrible and I didn't dig deep into studying anatomy as I have done presently and in this case female face anatomy.

I decided to dust off this old model and worked on it some more and applied some anatomy I have learned and references to get as close as I can to the concept art as well as applying some real anatomy. I know stoofoo who was my instructor at FuturePoly said not to redo old work but I had to really see how far I have come as an artist and how much anatomy I have learned and applied it to an old piece.

Edit: Posted images using IMGUR as JadeEyePanda suggested.

rDBRC5gl.jpg
    nW5sRYOl.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    Use IMGUR to post your photos.
  • Inhert
    Offline / Send Message
    Inhert polycounter lvl 9
    I do have an imageshack account. Is IMGUR better?
  • theslingshot
    I use Minus, really simple and straightfoward.

minus.com
  • Joltya
    Offline / Send Message
    Joltya polycounter lvl 10
    I prefer imgur. It's simple and you don't even need an account.
  • s6
    Offline / Send Message
    s6 polycounter lvl 10
    Cubeupload.com for me

No compression (so it loads a bit slower) but stupid simple, No account, and nice sharp crisp images the way god intended them. :)

Works here aren't to bad for a year of work. Maybe some of the anatomy/character artist pro's will drop by and share some usefull critisim. I'd likely embaress myself trying to be helpfull :)