Home General Discussion

Humble Bundle 7

Andreas
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Andreas polycounter lvl 11
It's out, and looks really rather good. :)

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Was going to buy Shank 2 on steam the other day, glad I held out! :)

Replies

• ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Indie game the movie is worth it if you haven't seen it yet, as well as Binding of Isaac, Binding of Isaac also has great music (I'm surprised they don't have its soundtrack). Does anyone know much about the EFF? I'm not sure how much I want to give them.
  • Lamont
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lamont polycounter lvl 15
    I can gift it to someone.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    What do you mean? Struggling to internationally pay off a credit card at the mo... xmas is gona slow that down hah.
  • Selaznog
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Selaznog polycounter lvl 8
    If you don't have a credit card or it's maxed out at the moment, then here ya go

1.) https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=7h8YmruZ2up5

2.) https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=UeNpxxCxey3E

3.) https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=3SAkAvs6Xh4M

Merrrrrry Christmas!
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dude. I just fucked up. Uhhhh.... I thought those were links to separate steam keys, but the same copy of the bundle (like they do sometimes). Not three completely different bundles. Sent all three to my email. Immediately noticed my mistake.

Herp%20derp%20cat.jpg

So, I hope it's cool to post the steam keys?

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key

77WNW-CE27Y-0NYT7
    47PKG-GZKXX-FZQ47
    9R0P9-RIGI3-9IKMR

CLOSURE

3P88Q-MAI73-IZHNE
    LH4WL-B560B-3VYH3
    WATDB-Y3QET-2ZJ0Y

Indie Game: The Movie Steam Key

M85PR-TPLRB-3TNV3
    VVT5N-NGQ8H-BVHXX
    65HYB-955LX-IR2BZ

Shank 2 Steam Key

7G8D2-J32RF-HZVF0
    045TE-AGQXE-M9KPE
    33H84-P4LXW-QAP39

Snapshot Steam Key

3NW0K-L8GWF-P6DQQ
    MLJE0-42FBD-QYENH
    YJ2W3-RE6HF-HRJX7

Fuck I'm stupid. Hope steam keys are ok. i'll host DRM free stuff in my dropbox otherwise. :(

I'll also go in for three 'pay more than the average' bundles for people once my payment goes through. Greentooths who are active on the forums and genuinely can't afford it/are unemployed preferred. PM me with email.
  • Selaznog
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    XD Andreas, I had a good chuckle at that. Sorry, I should have been more descriptive in my post :P
  • Wahlgren
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wahlgren polycounter lvl 17
    I shanked your Shank key Andreas. Cheers ;)
    "33H84-P4LXW-QAP39"
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ah yes good idea people. Post with the key you took.
  • Bek
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    I grabbed the first Indie Game: The Movie key (M85PR-TPLRB-3TNV3), thanks! Interestingly enough I tried the last key first, seems most people think in that order since the last and middle keys were already taken.
  • Japhir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Japhir polycounter lvl 16
    I like that they added separate keys for all the games now, so you can gift individual games to friends :). It took me quite a while to claim them all for myself though ;).
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah I prefer that too, glad they got around to it, was my only criticisism of the service. TBH with my own personal copy I'll still probably gift Closure. The rest interest me.
  • leilei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    leilei polycounter lvl 14
    Lol, too late, I couldn't activate any shanks or isaacs :)
  • passerby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    passerby polycounter lvl 12
    personally i would shy away from post keys for bundle items, while the bundle is still running and can be bought.

i want to see humble, and the charitys do as well as possible, so under cutting potential buyers isnt that great.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Not sure it's gonna affect the bottom line much ;) plus some people just ain't got it this christmas, or don't have compatible cards.

But yes I get what you are saying. Everyone should give something and pay it forward, even if it's to get a key to give to a casual gamer friend, or that girlfriend you want to get into games ;)

I wish they'd bring the past bundles back out for sale. I started with V, missed out on a lot :(
  • Blaizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer interpolator
    i already had some of the games on steam, so i bought it as a gift.
  • Selaznog
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    passerby wrote: »
    personally i would shy away from post keys for bundle items, while the bundle is still running and can be bought.

i want to see humble, and the charitys do as well as possible, so under cutting potential buyers isnt that great.

I see where you're coming from, but it's just mainly for those who don't have access to a credit card or any payment (they wouldn't have access to these indie games otherwise). As for the charity, I'll put in some extra bucks for my copy so it balances out.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OK so as promised I got three 'pay more than the average' bundles that I'm giving away.

I would prefer they go to homes with polycounters that are hard up this season. So if you're active on the boards (i.e. more than two posts) and can't afford to go crazy on the steam sale this year send me a P.M. :)

If I don't get enough P.M.s I'll dump the steam codes out here seperately ;)

Merry Christmas folks :)
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bundle #1

Had no out of work regulars PM me yet so here's what's left of my first extra bundle, some are missing cause of previous member requests (Shank 2 and Isaac for instance, will be going to LeiLei this time round :) )

CLOSURE

BM9Y2-XBFJ5-HKJ3M

89RB2-DK52Y-8TJIM

Snapshot Steam Key

V83ET-GKK6X-Q0PJ6

Legend of Grimlock Steam Key

J3ADM-KACDG-3PW2Z

Bundle #2 and #3 coming up. Please leave the keys for regulars who genuinely can't afford it/haven't got a credit card. And if you can afford it, buy a few bundles and put them up here/facebook. Humble Bundle 7 isn't even at 2 mill yet!
  • Shadownami92
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shadownami92 polycounter lvl 7
    Were we going to revive the steam key giveaway thread or can I post a steam key I don't want from another Humble Bundle in here as well?
  • MrOneTwo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MrOneTwo polycounter lvl 12
    Thansk Andreas. Didn't take any but just wanted to thank you : )
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Were we going to revive the steam key giveaway thread or can I post a steam key I don't want from another Humble Bundle in here as well?

Hmm, good point... maybe we should leave that for non-humble games though?
  • ErichWK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ErichWK polycounter lvl 12
    Legend of Grimrock.....IS AMAZING. I wouldn't have expected to be having this much fun with this game! I actually put down Hawken and Planetside to have this be my holiday game. Makes me miss playing DnD.
  • leilei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks Andreas :D

The steam key giveaway stuff on polycount could help with some sort of members-only thing like with image attachments, but that'll just make a flock to polycount as a new trading post.
  • Snader
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snader polycounter lvl 15
    I do think it would be a good idea to consolidate both threads into a single master giveaway thread.

I'm on polycount literally daily, so I could make a new one and keep it updated regularly, with used links, usernames etcetera in the first post - that is, if you don't mind? I'll go ask who started the other thread(s?), too.

In the meanwhile, here are copies of
    Indie Game the Movie RNL3D-DDEIY-K6BJJ
    Binding of Isaac CGLP4-34F0M-35B60
  • haiddasalami
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    haiddasalami polycounter lvl 14
    ahhh snapshot was taken :( I'll probably just grab it later Anywho if someone for some odd reason still doesnt have portal. I have a copy of portal still
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ahhh snapshot was taken :( I'll probably just grab it later Anywho if someone for some odd reason still doesnt have portal. I have a copy of portal still

Looks very pretty right? Check your PM. ;)

Bundle Numero Dos! (What's left. Bundle 3 will be a complete 'pay more than the average' pack :) Wanted to post three whole packs but people be claiming left and right yo! :poly122:

DZI0D-VZ6EH-ZJGB6

Closure Steam Key

MKAQ3-0FKJL-LELTI

V4FKC-JCJ4D-7ATRH

Shank 2 Steam Key

ZN6IT-AE5IZ-QR6BN

Legend of Grimrock Steam Key

0HGIC-DNJ5R-QDM2D
  • Disaster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Disaster polycounter lvl 9
    Grabbed Legend of Grimrock. I really appreciate it man!

Also if anyone wants a copy of the game: Altitude, I have one that I got in the holiday sale last year. Just shoot me a PM with your steam name.
  • haiddasalami
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    haiddasalami polycounter lvl 14
    Thanks a bunch Andreas! I'll be sure to repay the favor with the next bundle
  • 4evra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    4evra polycounter lvl 4
    I took the Shank2,been wanting to try that one for quite a long time.Many thanks.

I can't offer any payable stuff,since i've got no viable creditcard for making purchases,but what i can offer is Dota2 for those of you who would like to make some items(or play it) for the Dota2,but still got no account.
    PM me your steam email or add me on steam and i'll deliver them.
  • Bek
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    Just watched Indie Game: The movie (thanks Andreas!), holy shit it was good! I cried just a little.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    My Irish bank like to occasionally freeze my card because I'm using it abroad despite several phone calls telling them it's me using it and not to do it again... we all gotta get out kicks I guess. They've decided to do it again so it'll be a few days for the third bundle, as they ain't gonna be working over Christmas. And just as Dark Souls hits Steam at 50% off too! :(
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tekoppar polycounter lvl 10
    PLFNL-LMNCM-YZH9Y

BMP6W-XD5LL-M0DM8

Snapshot Steam Key

50N0T-QQLAW-8859H
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tekoppar polycounter lvl 10
    They added 3 more games to the Humble Bundle now. The Basement Collection, don't know what that is. Cave Story+ a great action game and the last one is Offspring Fling.

Cave Story+ Steam Key
    MKGTW-NHX0Q-J9E9Q
  • Bruno Afonseca
    Another Cave Story+ Steam Key:
    WAJ6B-CDB68-PT8HC
  • Memory
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Memory polycounter lvl 10
    I'm at work and can't cash in these codes! I really wanted to try cavestory+ if anyone wants to PM me :)
  • leilei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pretty sure Andreas has a few more of those to give away :)
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Currently off skiing I'll shoot you a PM when I get back Memory.
  • maximumsproductions
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    maximumsproductions polycounter lvl 8
    Sorry little off topic, however, does anyone know any other movies similar to "Indie Game: The Movie", it was an inspirational movie and I really loved it and would hope to see another like it as the movie somehow motivates me as well.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dungeon Defenders + All DLC Steam key

D6Y6D-REP9K-XZ4V2

The Basement Collection Steam Key

GXFR9-D2WNC-W6RA0
    NCEKC-JD9VC-K635K
    RM6LD-Q3DPG-27ZAA
    0XZEQ-WI57H-Y2AJ2
    KWYB2-9A0HY-4Q95R