Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Barrett M99 Sniper Rifle (high-poly)

Hey guys, It's been a while since I've last posted...
This is my most recent work, although I've already showcased this etc... I'm willing to take feedback to update this piece later on, but things that are screaming FIX ME NOW I'll take into consideration to get onto right away :)

Thanks!

barrett_showcase01.jpg
barrett_showcase02.jpg
barrett_showcase03.jpg
barrett_showcase04.jpg

Replies

• Archanex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Archanex polycounter lvl 18
    I'm not familiar with this gun, but these renders look great! If I were to offer one small piece of advice it would be to lighten the background a bit, right now I feel it's a little bit too close to being black on black. keep up the good work!
  • minorthreat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    minorthreat polycounter lvl 7
    That is an incredibly good looking model!
  • Toasty Fresh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Toasty Fresh polycounter lvl 12
    Looks good. But just to let you know, this isn't an M99. It looks more like an M82.

This is an M99:

Model_99_cropped_for_transmission.jpg

Sorry for going off topic, but you might want to alter it if you're putting it in a portfolio or something.
  • AngryMindtricks
    Thanks Archanex! Looking back at it now you're right it could use a little brightening up :)

and thanks Toasty but ah damn, really? :(
    I'm a noob with gun model types/differences and this being my first ever attempt so I had a salad bowl of images placed together through searching for M99... thought customization could have been that heavy xD... I'll fix that immediately :) thanks!