Home Unity

SceneMate Object Manipulation Tool RELEASED

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
timwiese polycounter lvl 9
Hey fellow Polycounters, I am very happy to announce that SceneMate a tool I have been working away at, is available for purchase!

Asset Store Link: SceneMate

Website Link: SceneMate

Dramatically increase workflow speed with SceneMate. SceneMate is a collection of workflow enhancing tools all in one easy to use package.
SMforum.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Some of the many tools SceneMate contains:

• Snap Tools
    A wide range of object snapping options.
  • ​Robust Alignment Tools
    Quickly match the Position, Rotation or Scale of any number of objects to another.
  • Object Painter Tool
    Paint down objects in your scene with ease, including an array of customization options.
  • ​Enhanced Debug Tool
    Prints out a number of statistics on the currently selected objects.
  • ​Randomization Tools
    An extensive number of options to randomly Position, Rotate or Scale any number of objects.
  • ​Object Replacement Tool
    Quickly replace any number of objects within a scene.
  • Hot Keys
    Everything in SceneMate can be assigned to a hot key for easy access and a speedy workflow.
  • Color Swatch Tool
    Never lose a color again, hold on to all the colors you are working with by storing them in the Color Swatches!
  • Rotation Tools
    Extends upon Unity 3D's ability to rotate objects, making it quicker than ever.
  • ​Offsetting Tools
    Offset any number of objects using a wide array of methods.
  • ​Flip Tools
    Quickly Flip any number of objects on any axis.
  • ​Object Resetting
    Quickly reset any number of objects to their default Position, Rotation or Scale.

SceneMate will continue to evolve, I will be constantly updating the tool based on feedback I receive.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, bug reports, feedback or anything please don't hesitate to ask is in this thread. I will do my best address all of it!