Home General Discussion

If you've got a pair of testicles consider this an investment.

Andreas
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Andreas polycounter lvl 11
Movember 2012! Who took part?

Finally got a chance to take part this year. Went for a 'confederate' but landed at 'sex offender' cause I ain't got the genes for a lot of growth. Not sure that's gonna change a whole lot in eight days.

fcf2829f2ec8ec7cce90ec738ce32d81-50aded3d15811.jpg

You can throw some coin through me at http://mobro.co/andyantoniades. It goes directly to the charity but for some reason they only take visa and mastercard? Anyhoo, any donations might make all the difference for a lot of us one day :) Instead of buying that dirt-cheap game in the Steam sale that you'll never even boot up please consider giving a little to the fight against prostate and testicular cancer, and new for the charity this year, other mens issues like depression.

Anything you can spare is very much appreciated :)

Show your Mo's!

Replies

• Pedro Amorim
  • Ace-Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    Are you kidding me!?

There is site that allows you donate for Mustache rides? Why didn't I hear about this!?
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    James Franco-esque!

I grew a beard this year but didn't stick to the movember rules, next year I'll stick to it, I'm genetically predisposed to the handlebar mustache.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    Lol likewise, Justin. I look bad with a normal stache. REAL bad. I didn't take part in Movember this year, but will have to next year. Good stuff.
  • DrunkShaman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DrunkShaman polycounter lvl 14
    Andreas wrote: »
    Movember 2012! Who took part?

Finally got a chance to take part this year. Went for a 'confederate' but landed at 'sex offender' cause I ain't got the genes for a lot of growth. Not sure that's gonna change a whole lot in eight days.

fcf2829f2ec8ec7cce90ec738ce32d81-50aded3d15811.jpg

You can throw some coin through me at http://mobro.co/andyantoniades. It goes directly to the charity but for some reason they only take visa and mastercard? Anyhoo, any donations might make all the difference for a lot of us one day :) Instead of buying that dirt-cheap game in the Steam sale that you'll never even boot up please consider giving a little to the fight against prostate and testicular cancer, and new for the charity this year, other mens issues like depression.

Anything you can spare is very much appreciated :)

Show your Mo's!

NO!!!
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness polycounter lvl 18
    ewww... as a chinaman I think facial hair is disgusting.. only because I cant grow any myself..
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    rolfness wrote: »
    ewww... as I chinaman I think facial hair is disgusting.. only because I cant grow any myself..

Yeah I also don't really like it to be honest, I go clean shaven for the other 11 months in the year :)
    Ace-Angel wrote: »
    Are you kidding me!?

There is site that allows you donate for Mustache rides? Why didn't I hear about this!?

As fond as I am of you Ace, no you may not ride my Moustache. You're just not my bend. ;)
    Lol likewise, Justin. I look bad with a normal stache. REAL bad. I didn't take part in Movember this year, but will have to next year. Good stuff.

lol yeah as you can see I'm no Tom Selleck either... I shame my father. They could easily be twins him and my dad... but here I am with gross wiry fuzz on my lip :(