Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Pimping my game - DroneSwarm Command for iPad

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Conor polycounter lvl 18
logo.png

dsc_icon_144_with_alpha.png

DroneSwarm is my latest game, and my first commercial indie game. It's developed with the iTorque 2D engine. If you've got any questions about the game or Torque feel free to ask me here. Here's the press blurb...

[edit]DroneSwarm is out now! Here's the App Store link

DroneSwarm Command is a unique real-time strategy game for iPad featuring multi-touch controls and an experience system that allows you to upgrade your drones to suit different play styles.

Features:
  • A detailed tutorial and training missions.
  • Command three drones simultaneously, each with unique abilities.
  • Level-up your drones to enable special attacks.
  • Game Center achievements and leaderboards.

Your three drones must work together to maximize your score. They are...
  • The Redback, an air superiority fighter armed with long range air-to-air missiles and possessing high speed and maneuverability.
  • The Groundhog, focusing on close air support it has guns and rockets to take out ground targets and can laser designate targets for cruise missile strikes.
  • The White Crane, an electronic warfare and countermeasures aircraft which can hack enemy missiles mid-flight or disable enemies with its EMP weapon.

DroneSwarm Command will be available for iPad on November 29th, at a special launch price of $0.99

Screenshots (click for full version)
dsc_screenshot_01_t.png dsc_screenshot_02_t.png dsc_screenshot_03_t.png dsc_screenshot_04_t.png dsc_screenshot_05_t.png

I'll update this forum post with the iTunes link once it's out.

Replies