Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Diablo III Fan Art (Low Poly / Hand Painted)

Diablo III Fan Art (Concept - Modeling - Texturing - Game Engine Render)

Hello Guys!
I'm going to do an environment scene based on Diablo III. I'm going to be concepting, modeling, texturing and rendering in UDK. My camera is going to be 3/4 view and all the textures will be hand painted.
I wrote a little intro to the story behind my piece.
Feel free to comment at anytime!

Story: WIP
The Goblet of eternity
Not a lot of people know this, but with time the magnificent Wizards of Caldeum loose their magical powers and their skills will decrease. The cause of this? People say that is because of age, but the truth is that since the wizards are born, they learn how to cast magic, and all they do during their lives is fight against the legions of the Burning Hells.
But there is still hope, there’s a legend about a mysterious Goblet that contains magical blood. It hangs from a pillar somewhere around the world.
It has been said that this goblet can only be found for a Wizard every 200 years. Once it’s found, the chosen one will drink the blood contained in it, becoming invincible for 7 years.
however, after the time is up, the goblet will absorb the wizard powers transforming him into a normal human for eternity…

Reference:

I want something that looks like it belongs to the world of Diablo III but i want to add more to it.

REF.jpg

Quick Silhouette Studies:

This stage is important to me so i can take all the ideas out of my head as fast as i can without worrying to much about detail and polishing.

Silluette.jpg

Concept Art WIP

I' gonna start by making the concept for my most important piece of my scene, my main focus, "The Goblet and the pillar"

Pillar:

Pillar.jpg

Goblet:

goblets.jpg

Pieces:

Top.jpg

Sides.jpg

Replies