Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Dota2] • Death Prophet • Death Bride

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Sith Happens. polycounter lvl 18
The Bride comes back from the darkness for her revenge.. and she's bringing help.

:V

Replies

• Sith Happens.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Spudnik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spudnik polycounter lvl 11
    Nice! I'm curious, are you planning on making her veil semitransparent? She has transparency available but I don't know if it only accepts full back and white or greytones as well... I'm quite curious!
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    nice, I dig the concept/idea! This character looks like a really fun one to have a go on.
    You gonna try to do the blood stains as well? I was thinking about doing tattoos and stuff as an alpha over my submission's arms but wasn't sure how well the rig would hold, but I suppose if you clone the game mesh and just raise it a tad it should theoretically work.

I also wish I knew how to add effects to the game because that would be sweet having her eye gushing everywhere.
  • Sith Happens.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Veil and arm flairs will be semi transparent, alphas work with gradients. ;)

Bouncjfx: Totally doing the blood with alpha polys! Already did this with great results on some Pudge items I completed. :V
    (just transfer the rig weights after moving your new geo up a lil' bit like you described.)

I'm not %100 sold on this idea yet..hmmmm