Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Beautiful Miley Cyrus, An Attempt

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Pancakes polycounter lvl 10
Well I've never paid much attention to Miley Cyrus before, but randomly on Youtube I found one of those silly Hollywood videos about celebrities and there were a bunch of jelly haters in the comments section saying things like her haircut makes her "look like a transvestite" and other completely stupid things.

So, I looked for myself and I thought she looked stunningly beautiful and so I wanted to try to sculpt her. It may take me a while though. Her face is so complicated for me, like going from her lips to her jawline, it's like puffy, then soft, then narrow, then wide, then puffy, then lean and she can look pretty different in random photos.

No escuses!!

16gbtl5.png

Replies

• JR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JR polycounter lvl 15
    It's hard to say something without the eyes... But I have impression that her maxilar is a bit narrower than what you did. Make some more progress, and I believe it will be easier to judge the likeness.

PS: I think she's beautiful too.
  • Texelion
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Texelion polycounter lvl 8
    Still more masculine than Justin Bieber ^^.

Well, I don't find girls with so short hair really attractive, just my taste... And I don't know Miley Cyrus ( well, just the name ). But I looked at some pics on Google, and she is quite pretty. So, I wonder : if you want to do a beautiful Miley, why did you take a pic where she is... ugly ?

Seriously this ref is bad, and you did mistakes on the face because of that. The chin for example. Sure, if we look at the ref she could have a chin like that... but in fact she doesn't :

miley-cyrus-short-hair_401x401.jpg

See ? She has a round chin.

I looked at more photos and it's really interesting, because she doesn't look the same. Hair, makeup and photo manipulations... your ref is maybe the "real" Miley...

800_ap_miley_101210.jpg

1344260788_miley-cyrus-article.jpg

article-2199917-14E3DC61000005DC-255_634x641.jpg

miley-cyrus-at-the-2012-vmas.jpg

Hard to believe that it's the same girl ^^.

Girls, Y U NO be natural ?

Ok, excuse me... all this shit just to say : which one do you want to modelize ? You said that she is different on each pic, that's true, but you can't take all the pics as ref, you will just do shit and we will not recognize her. If you want to do her beatiful, take a ref where she is beautiful.