Home General Discussion

Old School Question: Knights of the Old Republic

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Pancakes polycounter lvl 10
Hello, I finally got around to giving Knights of the Old Republic a try. I have a question, do you split experience with your party? In other words, if I run around solo will I gain more experience on my main character?

Replies

• Oniram
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oniram polycounter lvl 16
    nope. all the experience you gain goes to everyone. if you run solo and level up, your party does too. say also you have 2 characters with you.. if you level, all other party members that can be switched with will level too, and you can upgrade them whenever you bring them to your party.

man.. now i want to go back and play it. KotOR is my 2nd favorite game of all time. :D
  • Blaisoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaisoid polycounter lvl 7
    hmm, i never quite understood what makes people want to replay it.
    after just one playthrough i felt like i've seen 90% of what game had to offer.
  • Ghostman511
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Because that 90% is awesome!!! Lol Kotor is probably one of my second favourite games of all time too, next to Half-life. Gonna have to dig Kotor out and giv'r another spin!
  • ZombieWells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZombieWells polycounter lvl 12
    dude! I still find new stuff in that game... I remember when I went all darkside and told the wookiee to rip the arms off that little girl. He did own me a life debt after all. My number 1 game of all time.