Home General Discussion

Humble Bundle 6

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Stinger88 polycounter
Another big one.

If you don't own Torchlight by now (shame on you) here's your chance. Also, dustforce is awesome.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Replies

• Muzzoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Muzzoid polycounter lvl 10
  • leilei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    leilei polycounter lvl 14
    The funny thing about this is that Dustforce had a statement that they won't be ever indie-bundled when it first came out.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CAN THEY NOT PROVIDE INDIVIDUAL KEYS!! I want to gift Torchlight. Muh :<
  • Muzzoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Muzzoid polycounter lvl 10
    LeiLei, Where did they state that? I think they may have stated that they wouldn't do it directly after release. But i highly doubt they would have said that. (i was working out of their office for a month this year)

Andreas... Cant you just buy is a second time for like 20c, and gift the bundle... ?
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    Stop making sense Muzz.

Haha didn't think about that for some reason ;) I'll give em a few dollas more and gift that set.
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Yea I would've liked to gift Torchlight separately as well since I already own it on Steam. Picked it up even though I still have barely touched some of the games from previous bundles. Oh well, love these bundles, gotta see which ones have controller support and try setting up the Steam TV thang!
  • Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Yeah. I'm sick of buying duplicates of games I already own on steam but yet i'm not allowed to gift it or redeem it in any way. I think its shocking. If I buy a boxset or bundle in a shop that has a game I already have at least I can give it to someone else or sell it. anyhoo, rant over...

The good thing about these pay what you want bundles is that if it has games I already own I can chose to deduct what I think that game is worth from the amount I pay. So in this pack I deduct what i would pay for Torchlight and dustforce. They already have my money so I think its justified. Some bundles in the past only have one game I don't own, so I only pay for that game. But I always pay more than the average.

I realise that the money is distributed to each dev equally. So maybe its not a great solution. But hey, i'm not a made of money and I hate buy dupes. Maybe they should introduce sliders to say how much you'd like each game to recieve also.
  • MikeF
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MikeF polycounter lvl 19
    Stinger88 wrote: »
    Maybe they should introduce sliders to say how much you'd like each game to recieve also.

i think if you hit the dropdown next to the developer contribution slider you can specify who gets what
  • Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Doh!.. Does it? K thanks. Well I know for next time.